Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Play

It is a happy talent to
know how to play.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I grow up
I want to be a little boy.

~ Joseph Heller

We may play with and pass on a garden, possessing one is an illusion.Gardeners must dance with feedback, play with results, turn as they learn.Some gardeners don't grow old and stop playing; they stop playing and grow old.Nature's playfulness is a gardener's delight.A garden is a sporting field, an area for play.

~Michael P. Garofalo,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK.. so I know I live ALL the WAY OUT in NORTH Albany, but I do have a phone and even better...email. Nobody told me you had a blog! Good thing for my computer or I wouldn't know ANYTHING.
This is adorable!!! I love the moss.
(btw, can you watch the kids next Thurs. at 1:30? You could put them to work in your beautiful garden :) )
Holly