Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rilla @ 4mo.


"A baby will make love stronger, 

days longer, nights shorter,

 bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past

forgotten, and the future worth living for" author?


DSC_0074-sm
One Good thing about Shannon wanting me to take pictures of Rilla on each one month birthday is that it insures  a very good, or at least Large, collection of pictures of her first year. The only bad thing is I can't stop once I get started, never taking just a few. No! I can't seem to stop until my camera card is full, 250 pictures later. Shannon says I should just get another card but then where would it end! And Rilla is getting easier and more fun to photograph all the time. So you're stuck with post after post of cute baby. Who could possibly object? 
DSC_0178-sm
~~~~~~
DSC_0075sm- crop DSC_0210-sm DSC_0183-sm
DSC_0156-sm

No comments: