Friday, March 5, 2010

A Jogger's View

This is one early jogger's view of the morning. (No not me!)

Shannon e-mailed this photo to me yesterday. She took it on her I-phone (can you believe it?) when she was out for her walk/run. What a girl!

One of the rewards of getting out there so early?... she gets to see the most amazing sunrises! (if it's not raining) Heidi joins her on most mornings, for their exercise, talk, and fresh air fix.

Shannon's Sunrise Photo



When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

~Marcus Aurelius~

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I've missed walking this week (not so much the getting up early). I think I need that quote posted somewhere!

grandma and grandpa said...

Beautiful picture and loved the quote. I agree with Heidi, we need to keep it posted somewhere. Mom