Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Leif

Picnik collage


Although Leif's Mom and Dad had a lovely birthday party for him on Sunday, his birthday is actually today. So in honor of his day, I put together a collage to celebrate. He is such a fun little guy, with so much to do, and even more to say. He's emphatic, precise, insistent and determined that you hear and concur with everything!
He seldom wants to look directly at me when I'm trying to take a picture, so I hardly ever get those eyes!! I did manage to get just one good photo, when he was intent on his birthday cake and the fun party going on in his honor. The other pictures, in the wagon, were from our fun photo shoot in the field the other day. Notice, none looking at me :) . I snapped almost 200 photos of him and his brothers. A few are good. More from that later.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIF

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You aren't having fun with that fast internet and picnik, are you? :) Love seeing the larger images on your blog!!

I can't wait to see the other pictures from the photo shoot!

Mon Cheri said...

I sure am! Thanks to *The Man*. And lots of help from you too.
Mom

nanajoy said...

Great pics of your special little guy!!! Daphne won't ever look at me either!!! :) LOVING my new camera!!!

Anonymous said...

Really fantastic!!!I can't wait to see the other pictures from the photo shoot!!!!great job thanks
--
Reenee
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments