Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Beauty-at I Heart Faces

Most of the leaves are off the trees now, and on the ground, most yards have been raked and the piles hauled away. This spot however, that Ilex and I found down by the river the other day, has been left in it's more natural state, and there were plenty of leaves, at least on the ground. She could hardly shake any more loose. It was a stunning place to enjoy the afternoon.

This is my entry for *I Heart Faces* photo contest this week. The theme is fall beauty.





Shake The Tree

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful autumn color. Love the lines of all the trees!

Erica said...

this picture is great! i love the angle and the sublte colors!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love this one Cheri! So pretty! Wow.

Tracy, mom2many said...

I LOVE the light!

Mayhem At The McNeils said...

beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Great shot! I love the background!

Nathalie Seguin said...

Great photo! I like the low angle you used to capture the top of the trees and all the colors!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Great photo.

*Jess* said...

this one really draws me in!

Unknown said...

Great, fun picture! :-) I love it!

Melissa G said...

Lovely! The trees are so neat!

Arnold A. said...

I love it! VEry Autumn. Cute and fun picture!

______________

Top 10 VPS Hosting Providers with 24/7 Support via phone, chat and email.
▄Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage with BlueHost, as well as subdomains. And its great for Photo-Blogging!!