Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Fall Photo Shoot

from last week, when Ilex and I went exploring and looking for Fall beauty, resulted in some fun and exciting photos. {I'm trying to get out of my box, when it comes to settings and backgrounds. Can you tell?} Ilex is a great sport! {and a beautiful model, I might add.}

This train trestle makes for a little drama and I tried some different edits on one of my favorites.

This one has a couple of actions in Photo Shop then just sizing, frame and sharpening in picnik.


Ilex-1


This one starts the same as above then 'Ambrotype' at 50% in curves (picnik)


Ilex-Train Tracks


This one has 'Faded Daguerreotype' at 50% (also picnik-curves)

Ilex- faded daguerreotype

1 comment:

Molly Anne said...

That is a great photo - it's graphic and yet playful. I love that sparkle from the sunshine!