Thursday, October 1, 2009

On to Provence

Another goofy transition which now seems a blur in my mind~with rental cars and train rides~to get us down to Provence.

Our Charming hotel in the Loire was going to be a hard act to follow. Indeed, this is the only photo I took of the new place.



Hotel-La Villa Glanum



We loved the street markets and shops in Provence. Though we didn't buy much, we enjoyed looking, petting dogs and sampling the tapinad {from Antonio Banderes?}


Steet Market

I sorta wish we had bought one of these tablecloths!

Shopping Provence




Aparte





5 comments:

grandma and grandpa said...

I saw several table cloths I would have liked to buy - like a need another one!! But you know me, I love to shop - at least window shop. Enjoyed your pictures though. Mom

grandma and grandpa said...

I'm sure we saw all these pictures when you first came home, but they are so much more beautiful and impressive the way you have done them in collages. Mom

Annika said...

Your travel is certainly amazing! I have been living in Provence until very recently, and it is a lovely region. I guess your progamme is already full, else there's a georgeous market on Sunday morning in Isle-sur-Sorgue, the abbey of Senanques and the village of Gordes are worth visiting and so is Aix-en-Provence, the beach of Carry-le-Rouet is lovely very early in the mornings ... Have a great time.

Mon Cheri said...

Annika, Thanks for visiting my blog. These are actually photos from my daughter's and my trip 2 years ago, unfortunately. I wish we were still there and could take your suggestions! We did go to the market at Isle-sur-Sorgue-and loved it!

Annika said...

I'm sorry, I should have read your posts more carefully, then I'd have known! Nevertheless it's a treat to see all those beautiful photos.