Friday, October 30, 2009

Shannon ~ Keeping Some Beauty Around The Chaos



Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty

never grows old.

~ Franz Kafka~



A Spot for Beauty


Beauty is the adjustment of all parts proportionately

so that one cannot add or subtract or change

without impairing the harmony of the whole.

~ Leon B. Alberti ~




“A man should hear a little music,

read a little poetry,

and see a fine picture every day of his life,

in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the

sense of the beautiful implanted in the human soul.”

~
Johann Wolfgang Goethe~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

You should link up next sunday to Sunday Citar : )

I sent this comment to you but it got returned to me email so I will add it right here : )

When I work from home on Mondays (as I am today) I really try to : )
I do it for several reasons!
One of them being that I LOVE pictures!
And another one, I know that nice comments are a blessing!
They make people smile!
And who in the world doesn't need a smile on Monday : )

Hope you have a great day!
PS I don't usually get to do this on Tuesdays or Wednesdays : ) just Monday