Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kichen Makeover





I love vintage silver and cutlery (some purchased in France) with lots of white. I still have brick on one whole wall and wood cabinets and floor so adding lots of white is a necessity.


The desperately, needed and much appreciated, kitchen re-do was recently completed.With the help of Drake (who comes decked out in well equipped tool belt) and Ben, the makeover is accomplished. John and Casey also worked on it. White bead-board back splash( replacing pink rose wallpaper :-[ Oh what a change! ) , silver drawer pulls, outlet covers and lights.






At the other end of the room

Drake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the changes and look at that helper!! All decked out. Mom

laura said...

What a lovely space Cheri! We did our kitchen in beadboard a few years back and I just love it. Hope you will enjoy yours as much.
Love your gorgeous new lights!

Anita said...

I love beadboard! It looks beautiful in your kitchen. What a handsome little helper! I bet he was invaluable.

Holly said...

What a studly guy with his well equipped tool belt. I love it that he has all these tools when I need something fixed - and that he is usually willing to whip them out and do the job for me :)