Thursday, September 10, 2009

Living Lovely-- List

My own Lovely List....

Conversation with a Grandchild.

Walking on the beach with my Hubby.

{The next 4 could be enjoyed simultaneously!}

Reading a superb book.

A good thunder storm.

Lit candles.

Chocolate {dark}

A sky full of wonderful clouds.

Decorating.

The smell of coffee in the morning.Drinking it!

Sitting by a rushing river or stream.

Just cleaned windows {how about a whole clean house!}

Hearing a grandchild read.

Taking pictures.

Picking my own roses for a fresh bouquet.

Hearing birdsong from the open bedroom window, early in the morning..

The first "warmish" day in spring.

Christmas.


I'm sure I'll think of more...then post this up where I can see it often.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm ready for the next thunderstorm. Candles, dark chocolate, and superb book... here I come. :)

Hearing a grandchild read. :) Bet I know what made you think of that one... He's pretty darn cute, isn't he?

Molly Anne said...

A whole cleaned house - that WOULD be lovely! :)

I have thunderstorm in my list too although I'm not quite ready for the Fall deluge yet...