Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Paris ~ Grand or Intimate

In Paris we saw all the imposing, grand things that most tourists see. Yes they were all breathtaking!

We also ate a lot of fresh baguettes and cheese =), shopped !, reluctantly went to the Louvre (and ended up loving it) and other art museums, experienced the bird market on the Ile Saint-Louis, listened to some great street musicians~I could go on and on.




Paris Collage



We explored many wonderful gardens-some large and full of Parisians enjoying the weather, and others tiny and intimate and almost deserted. (why did we love those best?)


Gardens Of Paris

3 comments:

Molly Anne said...

Just GORGEOUS.

I've been forwarding links to these posts to a friend of mine - she and her husband have been to Paris a couple of times and really love it and she told me how much she enjoyed your other photos.
((I'm working on my Israel collage - I'll let you know when I get it up :) ))

nanajoy said...

Cheri....Thanks so much for this personnal tour of France!! I LOVE those pics of the gardens!! Very lovely my dear!!! So sorry I missed your visit today...come back soon!

grandma and grandpa said...

Incredible pictures of Paris!! You have done such a great job of the collages. You saw lots we missed - maybe because I was travelling with 3 men!! and one who couldn't walk much. Mom